Help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by phoebus, Sep 7, 2006.

1. phoebus

phoebus Private E-2

Hi,Im a newbie n dis is my 1st post.For the past 2/3 days my comp is behaving differently in patches.My "D" drive space size has come down from 40Gb to 29Gb.This is the most annoying one whenever i try to insert an audio CD in order to transfer the songs to my Ipod the comp blacks out totally.Where can i get help?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi if you post in the software part of the forum, with as much information on your PC and the errors your getting someone should be able to assist.

Post things like.

What windows version you using.

If you get error messages what are they/

What software are you using at the time of the crash.

What steps you have taken yourself to fix this, like re-install any software, scanned for malware ( virii/spyware ) if so was any found etc etc

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

4. phoebus

phoebus Private E-2

Thanx a lot Halo for the response but unfortunately few hrs after posting it on this thread my comp got completely blackout.So called up the technician and reformatted my comp n here i am thankin 4 ur kind response.Nice to know u "Halo" !!!

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

No problems phoebus, sorry to hear your PC died, but glad your back up and running and thanks for the update :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds