help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by arnie4, Jan 9, 2007.

1. arnie4

arnie4 Private First Class

ive posted to threads thinks that what there called , but iam not getting any reply's i would like to know if iam posting it right and why there is a little arrow ove rt the top off my thread enevlope thinghy help please thanks

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Sometimes you may just have to wait a while to recieve an answer, as all who post do this freely in there spare free time, so it may just need minutes, hours, days for the right person who knows your answer to come online.

The arrow over the envelope signifies that their are replies as in this one of yours http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113350

3. arnie4

thanks alot for clearing that up , is very good off you to let me know . iam still new to all this so thanks again

4. arnie4

thanks m8,:) nice to be here and get help .

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds