here to say Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mountainview8, Apr 20, 2008.

1. mountainview8

mountainview8 Private E-2

Here to say Hi,
    looking forward to a new an interesting forum. I am not up on software and technical to much but am learning. This site was really nice to find.

But I have a question, and it may be a dumb question but I must ask. When I find a product I would like to down load like fire tune for my browser fire fox, how do I download? can not for the life of me find any way to down load the software. can anyone help?

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

Once reach this page Firetune 1.1.4 click on one of the 'Free downloads from' download locations (near the top, centre of page) and you should be right

Let us know how it goes :)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds