hey all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jamesrobert, Jun 15, 2007.

1. jamesrobert

jamesrobert Private E-2

hey all im robert im new so yeah thats why i post here
    i didnt search all the forum so im gonna post my question here i hope you guys dont mind
    for some reason after 8est time my ingame ping went up to 999 and it bounces up and down to 200 as the server is near me i should have max 100
    anyways so i checked my internet speed it was alright i was still downloading 1mbps
    so as i remember i just had an windows update so i tought that might cause it.. so i tryed to system restore but when go from start/programs/acc./sytem/system restore it gives me "system restore is not able to protect your computer. please restart your computer, and then run system restore again" so i restarted the computer and same error then so i turned fully off and started again same error at the end i started the computer on safe mode and tryed and i came with same result "system restore is not able to protect your computer. please restart your computer, and then run system restore again"
    by anychance any of you know why would it do that or is there some other way to run system restore or help my problem pls email me
    my email is robert_chick_rc@hotmail.com

p.s. system restore is enabled

thanx
    Robert

2. jamesrobert

jamesrobert Private E-2

thank you very much kes

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

4. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Welcome aboard. :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds