Hey all!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Chrispy1, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Chrispy1

Chrispy1 Private E-2

I've been so caught up reading the various threads in the Software section I haven't introduced my self - How rude!

Name: Chris
    Place of Residence: Ontario,Canada
    Hobbies: Programming, math, philosophy, graphic novels, listening to strange and obscure music
    Star Wars or Star Trek: Big fan of both, but Star Wars definitely kicks butt. Empire is my favourite.
    Other info about me: I'm married, no kids (wife has enough trouble with me without adding a kid to the picture! :-D) I work for a telecomm company in Canada as a sort-of "Renaissance geek" for my group. I do user support, database administration, network monitoring, contract and process conformance analysis, forecasting, testing, documentation, financial analysis, etc. In my spare time, I learn as much as I can on as much as I can. I'm reading books right now on logic, database design, Visual Basic 2005, and the new Einstein book by Walter Isaacson.

OK, enough about me - I'm going back to the software section. Thanks for a great forum and keep up the good work!
    Chris

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to Majorgeeks.com Chrispy1 :) Good to see you here.

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi and welcome Chrispy :)

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard relative neighbour.:)

5. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

I like the software section too :)
    Welcome to MajorGeeks.com!
    I already have a nickname for you: Chrispy Cream.

6. Chrispy1

Chrispy1 Private E-2

mmmmmm doughnuts :) Krispy Kremes were here in Ontario for a while but just couldn't last - they slowly fazed the stores out, and occasionally I'll find some at a wal-mart. That was such a happy place.

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

8. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Same with New York, except they are not allowed to sell in the actual stores. THey lost their license to sell in New York and New Jersey.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds