Hey everyone :D

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by insane_reaper, Mar 9, 2011.

1. insane_reaper

insane_reaper Private E-2

Welp, hey everyone, im new here obviously and i got no experience when it comes to forums so if i make a thread and post it somewhere where it shouldn't be, i apologize.

Have fun people :D!

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, insane_reaper.

Welcome aboard! :major

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and a warm welcome to Majorgeeks :)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

Dont worry too much, just think about the issue you have with your PC and then decide what area will best fit, so some guidance....

If its about your Windows version and/or some software application then the Software forum.

If its a Hardware issue, like you want a new CPU, Graphics card etc and want advice, or you have having build issues, then the Hardware forum.

If its a Driver issue, then Drivers forum.

If Malware (virus. trojan, random popups or redirects) then the Malware forum, but do read this HERE first before posting and follow the instructions.

The other topics are pretty much self explanitory but if you post in the wrong area then dont be supprised if its moved to the best area for your question.

Also do give us as much information as possible about your issue, in what Windows version and Service Pack used, what application is at fault and what is its version, any error messages in full, any steps to recreate the error if its a repeating one, a screenshot of the issue sometimes helps, the hardware used in your PC, if its an OEM PC like built from DELL, HP, ACER etc then the model version, if a home build then the hardware maker and model will help (like motherboard make and version etc)

:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds