Hey Everyone !

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Michellex, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Michellex

Michellex Private E-2

Hey you !

I think it’s fair to introduce myself first, I’m from Brussels and I am 21 years old.

I came to this forum through Google after I looked for a solution for my business laptop and phone problem... I hope that I can get some help here !

mikiclements likes this.
  2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Welcome to MajorGeeks, Michellex. We have some very helpful people here.

I'm in my 70's and I've been writing to a penpal in Seneffe since 1964. Since I haven't had formal lessons in French since the 1960's, I rely on google to do the translating for me now. I was thankful when my penpal finally got a computer. Now we email and send e-cards to each other.

Michellex likes this.
  3. Michellex

Michellex Private E-2

Thats so cool !
    The funny part is, i just moved here and dont speak French that well haha, i can teach you dutch :p

mikiclements likes this.
  4. Goddess Bastet

Goddess Bastet First Sergeant

Welcome. :)

mikiclements and Michellex like this.
  5. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Hi, and Welcome to MajorGeeks. :)

mikiclements likes this.
  6. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome...a little late, but never the less.

mikiclements likes this.
  7. ShellyCat

ShellyCat Private E-2

I love using Anki flashcard software...uses science-based "spaced repetition" algorithm to show you cards for review. Creating the cards...particularly creating your own "model" with multiple fields and deciding which to show on each card version (typically 2 versions, to quiz yourself in either direction) is somewhat tricky and non-intuitive, but it's worth it once you get the hang of it. It has helped me retain a lot of information. An accented language may/may not require a plugin. (I imagine not French et. al...probably only complex scripts like Asian, Arabic, etc.) The URL is https://apps.ankiweb.net/ .

8. ownthree

ownthree Corporal

Hi, Michellex. Welcome to the forums :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds