Hey Guys..

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Rockstar07, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstar07

Rockstar07 Private E-2

Hey guys new to the site.. Nice to meet u all.. I didnt know where to put this question so if its in the wrong spot i appologize.

Im wondering if anyone can get me a windows validation for windows xp pro. It says mine is not genuine when i reeboot. I cant recive updates and such. Instead of me spending the 300 to get a new 1 i thought i would check here first. Please let me know thanks..

U all rock!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

If your copy of XP is not valid and you spent $300 on it, you should go back to who you purchased it from. MGs doesn't help violate copyrights. Sorry, and welcome.

3. Rockstar07

Rockstar07 Private E-2

No No.. I had this version for a while my friend sent it to me years ago. But i guess it wasnt valid..

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

If it isn't valid, it isn't valid and no-one here at MajorGeeks will help you validate an illegal copy. It doesn't matter whether you knew it was valid or not, the fact of the matter is that it isn't.

5. Rockstar07

Rockstar07 Private E-2

lol.. ok

6. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds