Hey!!! I Need Help!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by deadmanwalking, Jun 5, 2006.

1. deadmanwalking

deadmanwalking Private E-2

I was wondering if anyone could help me. My ex is making my life a living hell at the moment, and she is posting insulting, slanderous comments about me on her blogs on myspace. I was wondering if there was a way I could get into her account so that I can delete all the comments she has made. She's not very good with computers, so she won't be able to catch me. I just want her to realise she can't continue being so childish.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

I'm sorry you are having a stressful time over this. However, I'm pretty certain MajorGeeks doesn't support hacking into other people's accounts.

You're quite right to suggest her behavior is childish. Sadly this often happens when relationships break up. Maybe you can be the bigger guy and ignore it :D

3. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Lev is correct, your not gonna find any help here as far as breaking into her account. You really should just ignore it and let it go ie be the bigger person. Saddly this does happen when releationships break up.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

5. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Contact MySpace as Halo suggested. They will get her to remove the comments or close it down.

They're normally pretty fast and don't muck about.

And welcome to MajorGeeks.

6. deadmanwalking

Thanks, but I've sent my complaint to myspace, and they haven't done anything after a week. I can't go to the police because I don't want to hurt her, and I am trying to be the bigger person, but it's hard to ignore when I have my friends coming up to me every day saying; "Have you seen what she wrote about you on myspace?". Thanks anyway guys.

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Maybe a small word with your friends is in order to have them not mention each and every last think posted, as I would imagine they know whatever it is it rubbish.. so as friends they should ignore?

but be persistant and email them again as in Myspace.

8. Jerkyking

Jerkyking Sergeant Major

Copy what she is posting. You maybe able to use it later in court if things get bad enough and end up there.

9. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Q. Someone on MySpace is bugging/harrassing/threatening me - what can I do about it?

A. The best thing to do if and when you encounter such a situation is simply ignore them... 99.9% of the time they will soon leave you alone. Remember, you can always remove the person from your Friend List (they will then no longer be able to add Comments to your Profile page), delete any Comments they leave on your Profile page, and you can even delete any messages they send you via the MySpace Mail system without opening them. By NOT responding to offending user (i.e., NOT giving them any attention, NOT letting them get a "rise" out of you), most people will simply go away.

10. deadmanwalking

Thanks for the advice, but she's been removed from my friends list, and the problem isn't messages or comments, its what she's writing on her own account and blogs (which I can't affect) that are getting to me. But forget it anyway, I've decided that I will be the 'bigger person' and just ignore it. If she is so petty as to act the wounded martyr when she's the one treating me in this way then I'll leave her to her own ends. I only hope that no other man befall the same trap.:rolleyes: Thankyou guys, for all the advice and replies. :)

11. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

You're doing the right thing, she'll give up eventually.

Also, move on - find a better chick ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds