Hey, I'm not sure who to ask about this

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by hfpardue, Jun 15, 2007.

1. hfpardue

hfpardue Private E-2

Hey, everyone. I have been going to this website for a long time and I am really pleased with it. I have never used this forum before, so I'm not quite sure how it works. Now, to my question. I have a Verizon NationalAccess - BroadbandAccess card that I use when I am out of town, but it seems slower than it should be. I did some research online and found out how to keep the connection from going dormant, and I realized that closing Venturi can help. My wireless card is VZACCESS PC5740.

Do you all have any ideas about how to speed up the connection? I really appreciate it.

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Give the Networking Forum a try first. That forum deals mainly with networking and internet problems. Just for future reference, on the support forums page there is a listing of all the forums with descriptions of what they deal with. That may help you figure where to post later on, although sometimes it is hard to tell exactly where. The mods will move a post to the right forum, if they decide it will get a better answer in another.
    Welcome to MG's:wave

@Emma, good to see you starting to give help. Shows that you becoming a real geek. ;)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds