Hey ya'll I'm Tetsakee and I'm a newbie!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Tetsakee, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Tetsakee

Tetsakee Private E-2

Hey whats up everybody!! My name is Tetsakee! You can also call me Argo if ya want...whatever pleases the mind! But just wanted to say hello and thank you so much for the Malware removal guide! It took me hours to accomplish but I got it done and everything is fine!!

Now the thing is after that whole ordeal I think its about time I became tech savvy: coding wise, fixing computers, knowing software and hardware information...just things to get me started on becoming more independent with computers, improving me them!! Where to start, what to consider...would be much appreciated and thank you very much!:)

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Take some time to just read the different forums in Software and the Hardware ones and you can learn quite a bit.

3. Tetsakee

Tetsakee Private E-2

hey! Thanks I appreciate the advice, I'll definitely do that! I'm just super excited to learn a whole ton of new things =] Maybe even be so learned that I could actually be useful and help out people with their computers!!!

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Argo:wave You have certainly come to the right place! TONS to learn in those two threads alone, and then some! Have fun, and we are glad to have you join us! ;) Keep that up, and you will be helping someone too!:major

5. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Hey Argo, Welcome!

Esp., read the "stickies", like college courses on Windows!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds