Hey

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by InspectHERgadg3t, Dec 18, 2008.

1. InspectHERgadg3t

InspectHERgadg3t Private E-2

I just got absolutely raped by a virus, and I hear you guys pwn them, so here I am.

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to MGs where the impossible takes minutes and miracles just a little longer.

There is a protocol that you need to follow if you will get your PC clean
    It may seem long and difficult but it is designed to help the maximum number of people in the minimum amount of time as our malware fighters are in great demand and can only do so much in the given time.
    Click on this link

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

and do as much as you can if you have a problem post in the malware forum

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

with as much information as you can.

GOOD LUCK

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. hyas and a very warm welcome to Major Geeks yes these peeps will kill you're virus/virii.....:):wave

Maximus Relaximus.......:major

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to the barracks. These D.I.s will whip your machine back into shape.

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to the forums

Kes :wave

7. Still Learning

Still Learning Private First Class

welcome to the site nice nick

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds