Hey

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by shybookworm, Aug 14, 2009.

1. shybookworm

shybookworm Private E-2

I'm having a problem with Logitech webcam software disabling my soundcard. I'm not sure of the best section to post this issue too (software or hardware?)..

:(

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    If unsure, post in both and let them fight it out.;):-D:wave

3. shybookworm

shybookworm Private E-2

:wave

Thanks. I will try posting in both sections.

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Sure bet to get help. Win-win situation for you.

5. shybookworm

shybookworm Private E-2

I hope so. I had a lot to say. :-o

6. shybookworm

shybookworm Private E-2

Hey, just another question ..I sent my post (in the software section) up like -- hours ago ..But It still hasn't shown up yet. Is it normal for posts to take a while to show up? Or should I write another one... (it was pretty long).

7. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

I see you use many dots in this post, I'm sure your post is being held in moderation as possible spam. BTW, don't post the question more than once, even if it is in the wrong place, it's considered bad form to cross post and could be confusing to you.;)

8. shybookworm

shybookworm Private E-2

No, there aren't many dots at all in the other post. It's just really long.

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Posting in two of the forum areas trips the spam filter into thinking its spam, so best to post on in one forum area, I have authorised the one from moderation here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=196398

Also long logs also trip the filter to moderate them, so always best to attach them in a text document.

10. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to the forums :wave

11. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG shybookworm:wave I'd be willing to bet you won't be shy for long either! LOL

12. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds