Hey

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Ruth92, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Ruth92

Ruth92 Private E-2

Well I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right, I've been on other forums but this one's set up a little different and I want to make sure my posts go where I want them to.

My name's Ruth and I'm hoping I can find some help fixing my computer.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi Ruth

Welcome to MGs. :)

Just post your question in a New Thread in the forum the most fits your problem (ie. Software, Hardware, etc.).

You'll do fine. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here. Hopefully someone can get your sorted out.

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    You got this one in the right place.

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Ruth92:wave We are happy to have you! If you have questions, we have answers LOL Have a look around, and post your questions, and someone will be along with an answer;)

There are lots of good peeps here, and always someone around to help.:major

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Well Hey Ruth':hyper
    Welcome to MG's You've come to the right place for computer help;). If you're not sure where to post your question:confused post here and someone can direct you to the right forum. Enjoy the place;)

BT

6. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

a big G'day and welcome to major geeks Ruth92.you have come to the right place for help lots of people here willing to assist you with your problem.

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

8. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hello and welcome :wave Ruth i'm sure you'll find someone to help you fix your computer in here ! ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds