Hi, again!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by misterbojangles, Aug 6, 2008.

1. misterbojangles

misterbojangles Private E-2

I'm not so new and have received excellent advice from these pages in the past on recovery from major malware infection.
    This time round I'm determined not to allow the kids to drive this PC off the cliff like they did with the last two, so I think I'll be dropping in more frequently.
    and I'm sorry if my posts have been discussed in previous threads, but I'm still getting the hang of geekery, so bear with me.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Not sure what you mean by the last statement ....but happy to see you will be frequenting the boards more ofter. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds