Hi all here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by niagara73, Nov 16, 2006.

1. niagara73

niagara73 Private E-2

I want to say "hello" to everybody !!! :)

I love Majorgeeks (TweakFiles), and first please be cool ans calm if my English is so poor...
    I need some help about the main site where we can see and grab so much nice programs and informations.

Infornately I have a big problem since 3 or 4 days as the main web site www.majorgeeks.com loads with the same date and content 11-10-2006.

I found the culprit was a "Hosts file" I use to filter contents no suitable for my Kids !
    The problem is to find witch line (what site or domain) is blocked. ???
    I have tried 3 differents browsers: Mozilla Seamonkey 1.06, Firefox 2.0 and IE7.
    Same problem. (Cache and cookies cleared).
    I beleive that only the webmaster can help me ?? Did you made some change recently ?
    I allow javascript, cookies, images from Majorgeeks.com
    Thanks for your help.
    :)

2. niagara73

niagara73 Private E-2

Problem solved ... Thanks to Tim :) :)
    My browser was pointing on a wrong (old) IP address.

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds