hi all probs posting

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by shagy10, Jul 4, 2007.

1. shagy10

shagy10 Private E-2

hi all could anyone please help. Am trying to post on malware forum but wont let me submit keeps saying

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Any help please

much appreciated

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Are you trying to start a new thread or answer one? Only malware people from MG's can post into a thread there.
    And Welcome

3. shagy10

shagy10 Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome musksnipe i am trying to start a new post but cant.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

The reason is your hijackthis log is not attached and inline logs are caught by our spamfilter, this is normal, to gain help in the malware forum you'll need to follow this first and attach the logs as requested.

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

Once completed start a new thread in malware, describe your problem, if virii or trojans have been detected please name them, if you have popups or browser re-directs also please name them iff possible.

Good luck, and the malware experts we have are VERY good and will assist you once they have your logs.

5. shagy10

shagy10 Private E-2

thanks mate

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds