Hi all :)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by marzipanic, Aug 28, 2007.

1. marzipanic

marzipanic Private E-2

Big hi to all!

I was here before as "Hel" but have been missing for a while, well turns out had a major spyware problem on my pc (and have killed off all my old emails, old forum names, MS name... complete fresh start now it's clean - just incase - better safe than sorry) it just wouldn't go away!

Thanks to here and my new laptop, I got the programs and info from here and got rid of it *yay* so many thanks to you all:wave, it was a stressful time though:cry

I am putting Ubuntu on my desktop (Packard Bell iMedia, Windows XP - now spyware free and running nice) & just got an Acer Aspire Laptop running Vista basic - keeping windows on that. Vista is a new experience, the UAC takes some getting used too, I was taught on Win XP & 98.

Anyway thought I would explain, thank you all and glad to be back! I may not have participated much (and I will probably never be able to do HJT logs, well maybe in about 2020!:eek: lol) but I missed being here. Hope you have a wonderful day all, marzipanic/Helen

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

HI and welcome back where i am sure you will find some old friends

[​IMG]

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome (back) to Major Geeks Helen :major

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome back MG's...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds