Hi all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by yourdime10, Oct 22, 2007.

1. yourdime10

yourdime10 Private E-2

:wave Glad to have upped! I didn't know I was going to get all this homework from you. My computor is either being hijacked or it has buddies online I don't know about. But my plan is to cut off all unauthorized acquaintainces of it. (See I'm a typical parent - I get to do all the choosing:D)Hope to talk about it this weekend.

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Hello Yourdime and Welcome to MGs,

Nice to see you have a sense of humor about your new found buddies, you'll fit right in here. The cut off unauthorized acquaintances forum is here. Do the Read and Run me to get your buddies to take a hike :)

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=139685

3. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Welcome to MG. :)

Hope you get rid of the your unwanted buddies. ;)

4. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Welcome to MG. :)

Hope you get rid of your unwanted buddies. ;)

Ooops. Welcome twice. ;)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  5. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Welcome aboard :)

When you get rid of the 'unwanted' come over to our Forums in the Lounge and join in!

G

6. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's
    good luck with those nasty interlopers:p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds