Hi all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Bear9090, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Bear9090

Bear9090 Private First Class

Hi everybody. I have been browsing your forum for a couple of days & I have to say that I am very impressed with your response to solving other peoples problem because I always run into a lot of problems myself. I'm the guy that loves to stick my nose in places that I shouldn't be, but how do you learn anything by not venturing into the unknown. I have done a lot of repairs to mine & others computers with no professional training. Always reading something or asking for help. Sometimes quick results but most of the time spending hour in front of the screen guessing my way through it & not remembering what I did. You gotta love that because I do. I want to learn more of how the computer works not so much the software but the internal guts. I hate not knowing how the system works & guessing my way through everything. I don't mind going through unnecessary solutions but if you don't know better you try what you know. I am really looking forward to getting help from you guys & gals about my situations. I hope you don't mind simple questions by wasting valuable space on your forum. But that the only way to learn is ask & maybe in the future be able to help others. Thanks for allowing me to your forum & look forward to your help in the future. Bear9090

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

You have come to the right place

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi and welcome Bear :)

If you use the Search facility, you should be able to find a lot of answers to your questions as they will have been posted before. :)

Look forward to seeing you around the forums ;)

G

4. Bear9090

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to use your advice soon.

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's. have a look around and enjoy the forums..

6. Bear9090

Thanks will do :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds