Hi all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by thehen, Sep 16, 2009.

1. thehen

thehen Private E-2

Hi everyone,

I've used this site loads in the past but haven't had to register as my problems are nearly always fixed through previous threads.

On this occasion though it seems I'm stumped.

Anyway I posted a thread in the hardware section over a day ago but it doesn't seem to have appeared. I made sure I followed the rules etc so I was just wondering how long it usually takes for administrators to allow them?

Any info would be great!

Thanks,

Henry

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome. :)

Your thread was automatically put into Moderation (maybe because of the formatting). I've approved it and it's in Hardware now.

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

A warm Welcome to thehen.
    Lots of helpful people here.
    Some,like me are old roosters.:-D:wave

4. thehen

thehen Private E-2

Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to the great advice everyone recieves here and maybe offering up some of my own :)

Thanks!

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings :wave

6. thehen

thehen Private E-2

Ah, it seems my posts get moderated if I include external images? My reply to the followup got moderated :confused

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. :)

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, thehen :wave I think you will get used to how things are run here, the Moderators run a tight ship, for sure, and for good reason.... Don't worry, you will be fine here ;)

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds