Hi all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by davidpolanco, Feb 22, 2011.

1. davidpolanco

davidpolanco Private E-2

I just joined the forum, and was looking for a place to learn and share everything 'geek'. I will do my best to support, I am an Information Systems Manager at my job. Thanks!

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, davidpolanco.

Welcome aboard! :major

3. davidpolanco

davidpolanco Private E-2

Thanks Caliban, I appreciate it!

4. aatony

aatony Private E-2

Howdy davidpolanco!

Thanks for your enthusiasm in sharing your knowledge. As you probably know there are wicked smart people here, that freely give of their breadth and wealth of own knowledge.(sorry can't find my thesaurus)

Welcome Aboard!

5. davidpolanco

davidpolanco Private E-2

Awesome thank you aatony, we are pretty smart around here huh? :)

6. aatony

aatony Private E-2

Well, I certainly can't put myself in that category, I mean the other folks around here.
    I'm a simple man, and I admire those with real technical abilities!:-D

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  7. aatony

aatony Private E-2

Hi davidpolanco!

"I just joined the forum, and was looking for a place to learn and share everything 'geek'."

I'm curious to know what you've been getting into, (learning/teaching/enjoying), around here.

Hope it's good stuff!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds