Hi all :)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Nikii073, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Nikii073

Nikii073 Private E-2

Hello everyone, I have been dealing with the virus Alureon for months now trying everything I could think of and every trial antimalware and antivirus program I could find to cure my Toshiba Laptop while becoming more and more frustrated everyday. I was totally ready to give up today when I googled one more time and found a link to chaslang's post. I read it followed the directions to a "T" and VOILA! My computer is running like brand new again. I'm so happy that I found this site. Just wanted to say thank you so much!! :)

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Good to know and welcome to MG's. :)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome and thank you for the kind words for the forum, we are really glad we could help you with the info we have on malware.

Do keep in touch as forums are not just for christmas they are forever :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds