Hi All!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Paul Kershner, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Paul Kershner

Paul Kershner Private E-2

Paul here, I'm the newbie, just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I hope to make your acquaintance in the not so distant future! As for me I'm retired living on Social Security with my wife. Computing is one of my passions so I spend quite a bit of time tying to fix mine! My real passion is playing my guitar and singing my favorite tunes, which is mainly the BEATLES, and other groups frs.om the 60's & 70' . Finally my last great passion is spending time with my 2 Yorkies, Oliver & Layla. They keep me busy during the day! I'll go through my computer experience at some later time. Let's just say I started out with the Commodore 64 & 128, and eventually migrated to the IBM 386, and got my education on that machine. Which I built so that was my start in the PC world and at that time Windows 3.0 was it as far an OS.
    Thanks, L8R

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2023
    DavidGP likes this.
  2. Paul Kershner

Paul Kershner Private E-2

I hope to post again in a few days, continuing on about my computing experiences. Just let me know if I bore the hell out of you guys and I'll quit! Goodnight all. My typing sucks these days and to think I was a speedster at one time!

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to Major Geeks!

DavidGP likes this.
  4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Welcome Paul, I know Im a month or so behind saying HI!

But I noticed you mentioned the Beatles.... I work in Liverpool and the band do have a lot of reminders around, I have been in the cavern a number of times (I think!)

So welcome

LauraR likes this.
  5. Zachæriah™

Zachæriah™ Private E-2

Welcome Paul, I frequented this forum almost 20yrs ago and it's awesome! I just came back in myself, glad you're here!

DavidGP likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds