Hi all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by catlady42, Jun 25, 2006.

1. catlady42

catlady42 Private E-2

Hi I am new but wanted to say Hi and I have a question Does anyone know ho to find licences # in windows 2000??????:confused:

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's ....are you refering to the serial number that is on the main tab when you right click my computer and choose properties?

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

4. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

5. infoseeker

infoseeker Master Sergeant

Welcome to the hub of geek :)

6. catlady42

catlady42 Private E-2

Hi again and thanks Tim I have a program that I have had for years and I finally got my new Laptop and I am trying to put it on the laptop and stupid me lost the license # so I am trying to find it I have widows 2000 on my desktop pc and windows xp on my laptop........

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Oh I get you now its not Windows 2000 licence but another software program, you could try Aida32 System Info once installed and run click Software > Licences ( not guaranteed to find all licences but most and worth a shot :) )

Oh BTW Welcome :)

8. catlady42

catlady42 Private E-2

Thanks Halo I am downloading as I type wish me luck

9. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks catlady :) .

10. catlady42

catlady42 Private E-2

I downloaed aida I found the sofware tab but I can't find the license tab please help Halo ok

11. Insomniac

Here kitty kitty kitty. :)

I don't use Aida32, but for Everest which is similar, it's under Software->Licences.

If not, you can try WinAudit and/or BelArc Advisor and/or SIW.

If all that fails, what's the program in question, as it may store the key encrypted?

Here kitty kitty kitty. :)

12. catlady42

catlady42 Private E-2

It is my copy of dvd express Its from321 studios that is now out of business thanks

13. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

Hi catlady42,

There are freeware programs that do the same thing.:)

14. infoseeker

infoseeker Master Sergeant

you can find here in MG

15. catlady42

catlady42 Private E-2

well no luck but I won't give up lol

16. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Look for DVD Shrink under backup, it works with Nero which is a great all in one cd\dvd writing suite.

17. Insomniac

No luck as in finding other programs, or no luck finding DVD Express product key?

If you want to try other programs, what do you mainly want to do, as in copy DVD's, or burn your own home movies etc?

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty. :)

18. catlady42

catlady42 Private E-2

Hi all Hows things going? Got both pc's updated and running better Have a grteat 4th of July

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds