Hi and HELP

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by elopez0531, Apr 18, 2007.

1. elopez0531

elopez0531 Private E-2

Hi, I am Liz, I am new here. I hope that someone can help me. I have something strange happening in my machine. I have ME, 2 hard drives. C: i use only for system and programs. D: i have my pics, work, etc. Somehow I have lost my documents and the subdirectories in that folder. The rest of D; drive is ok. it is just this folder (D:my documents and folders). I have tried to put hard drive on other machine, but same thing, no folder and sub. It is somewhere on my drive because the space is still being used up. I have tried hidden files but still do not find them. I am trying desperately to make this reappear, because I have pics and crafts that I have created of my Mom that pasted away. Please try to help me find my hidden (lost) files. I ran the trial version of spydoctor (right now I cannot afford to purhase it), it told me that I have trojan.proxy.lager.f. Please help me. Thanks

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

if you restart your thread in the MALWEAR REMOVAL forum i am sure you will get a better responce, but the fist thing they will tell you is to use READ&RUN ME FIRST which you will find on the top line of that forum:wave

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's liz..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds