hi and thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by buildbyflying, Oct 13, 2009.

1. buildbyflying

buildbyflying Private E-2

I don't come through here often, but I thought I'd say hi and thanks for the great resource.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi there, buildbyflying:wave You are more than welcome, and don't be a stranger now! There is still a LOT to learn here, and also, I have a question for you.. Your user name :-o Do you like to fly RC planes and such? You and Stubby ought to get along real good, as he enjoys that too.:p

Seriously, there is a great wealth of information here. Just gotta read and learn ;)

3. buildbyflying

buildbyflying Private E-2

will do. am setting up some free anti-vir apps now. pretty much any questions I ahve about malware is answered here. thx.

4. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day buildbyflying

welcome to MG'S from down under there is plenty to learn here and lots of helpful people.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds