Hi everyone =)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mommy2sands, Aug 10, 2007.

1. mommy2sands

mommy2sands Private E-2

I've been using this nifty site and it's downloads for a while and I just found the support forum (duh :eek: ) What an awesome thing you guys are doing here! So now I guess I should introduce myself...I'm 39, a domestic goddess and work at home mom of 2 and live in Brooklyn, NY. I'm the family techie geek and have ocd when it comes to having tech gadgets from smart phones to 'puters - I must have as many as I can get my hands on...often to the dismay of my hubby. Many moons ago, I was trained to be computer support for my department in a corporate bank, but these days my knowledge is strictly self taught, trial and error...and boy, I've had some big errors :cry

I recently got a new pc with Vista and I'm still muddling through a little bit trying to get comfortable with it and all it offers. I guess that's where most of my questions will come from at first.

Thanks for the great site, looking forward to learning from you!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome and look forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

3. chipper_atmacneil

chipper_atmacneil Private First Class

Welcome to MajorGeeks, and we look forward to learning from you too.:)

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I think I'm in :heart.....welcome to the funny farm..er...Major Geeks!!

5. mommy2sands

mommy2sands Private E-2

Thanks, you guys =)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds