Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dove, Mar 30, 2008.

1. dove

dove Private E-2

I've been signed up here for awhile but have never posted before. I have found a world of helpful information on this site so thank you all for that.
    I am a "geek-in-training" at heart and have managed to network 4 home computers via wired network, and recently got tagged as the Unofficial IT person at my job and acquired the server maintenance duties along with troubleshooting co-workers computer problems. Luckily for me it is a small business with only 6 desktop computers and 4 laptops ranging from Windows 2000 to XP for Operating Systems.
    On the homefront we now have a wireless router with 4 ports in the back that I have hooked up and I have our desktop computers plugged into. We have 1 laptop with a wireless card and I just acquired a handheld with WiFi ability and have been able to use both with the wireless router. I've run into only a few problems and questions and will be searching for help on the other Threads where I'm sure I will find the answers. If not, I am sure I will post again.
    Thanks for having such an informative site here.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds