Hi, everyone!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by elainemr, Feb 10, 2010.

1. elainemr

elainemr Private E-2

Saying hello on my way to do a read and run. I've browsed through this site many times in the past, getting lots of useful info. I've considered myself computer literate since 1978 when I taught myself how to write programs in UNIX at Bell Telephone Labs in Holmdel NJ. I have taught myself dozens of programs and applications since then. Now live in SW FL and love it, especially the summers!

I can usually figure out problems on my puter, but this time I am really stumped. And if it is a hardware problem, I'm doomed. So please wish me luck, and I will be back after completing the read and run. Thanks to all for this amazing website.

Elaine

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Elaine

You'll be fine in running the malware guide just go slow and do one step at a time to get the logs then start a new thread in the malware forum and attach the logs as the guide mentions.

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome elaine.

If you can't get a fix here, one's not to be found!

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MGs elaineMr :wave

Shelagh :)

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds