hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by headmeetwall, Jun 18, 2011.

1. headmeetwall

headmeetwall Private E-2

as my screen name implies - it's what I've been doing for the past week trying to find away to fix the laptop from hell...:banghead

ever lower yourself to talking to sony tech support? that was a humorous experience....15 minutes of them bumbling around to make sure you run out of free time to give you the $200 sales pitch...

I started saying no in different languages just for the fun of it....

anyway, off to post my issue - it's a bit beyond my usual repair experience level.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. We all know how frustrating it can be to call tech support!!! But it will be painless here!! ;)

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hehehe at alias, I'm quite surprised that no one has taken that one yet. :-D Welcome aboard.

4. headmeetwall

headmeetwall Private E-2

thanks for the welcome! I posted my debacle...wheeee and the fun starts!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds