Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Woolwich computers, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Woolwich computers

Woolwich computers Private E-2

Just like to say hello, my name is James and i am a IT engineer with a small business based in london, we repair and upgrade laptops and desktops for the general public and small businesses in the local area.

We have been doing this now for at least 8 years, i hope to be able to add some of my knowledge to these forums and answer any questions that i see which will help.

Regards

James:wave

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. ;)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey James, welcome to the forum and if you can share your gained knowledge with the forum users who ask questions then FANSTASTIC and we thank you greatly.

I have and many here have been giving back our gained knowledge for near 10rys on this forum and more on older defunct ones. Its great to give back if you can spare the freetime as we all know its like golddust these days, but helping folk be it a simple question on a best app "for" or a difficult tech fix, its all good.

I hope to see you on the forum more

David

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds