Hi from newbie

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Edward Smith, May 28, 2013.

1. Edward Smith

Edward Smith Private E-2

Hello Everyone, I am Edward. Happy to join Majorgreek. I find many interesting and informative things on this forum. I am here to gain some knowledge and have good discussions.

2. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Hi Edward and welcome to Major Geeks!

We are a friendly, sometimes goofy, bunch but I've never met a set of people more willing to volunteer their time to help other people out. This is a great place to be, so don't be shy, post any questions you have or if stop by the Lounge for a bit off topic chit-chat. :wave

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Edward, welcome to the forum

Always great to have PC techs on the forum and helping out with end users issues, as its great to give back some of the knowledge we know.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds