Hi Geeks!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jeffr33dom, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Jeffr33dom

Jeffr33dom Private E-2

Greetings from Brazil,

I'm Jefferson, a 29 years old geek with a passion for computers and self-improvement.

I joined MajorGeeks years ago in hopes of acquiring knowledge from your tips and keeping an eye on software updates, I'm grateful that I found both of these things in this website and I wish to share some of my knowledge with the community as well.

Anyways, I wish you all the best and I apologize for not being great at introductions.

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Hi, and Welcome (again) to MajorGeeks. :)
    You joined before I did!

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Jefferson, welcome to the forum

Computing passion is what we all have here and self improvement is what I know I aspire too as I dont know everything, dispite what work collegues think! I must be the oracle... hahhaha
    Great intro and just ask away at any topic, I know we have meny members who will likely give you a great answer and likely you back to us also with great answers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds