Hi i am new here...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Queenz™, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Queenz™

Queenz™ Private E-2

hey guys whats up? how is everyone......the reason i joined this site is thru a recommendation from one of my friends.....

i have a problem i dunno where to post it....
    its about my friends myspace being hacked and her photos being stolen and used t make another myspace account....their are two found so far...they are fake users using her info....if anyone can help me out here it would be deeply appreciated...

2. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

3. Queenz™

Queenz™ Private E-2

Thanks for the greet...yea that was the first thing i checked......and they are very slow to respond...been a week.....so i wanna figure out a way to get their ip's to scare them.....is it possible?

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

What do you mean by scare them?

5. Queenz™

Queenz™ Private E-2

well she sent them an email askin to take them off and stop using her vids pics and about me's and in return they cursed her out.....so they are refusing to do so....i just want to scare them in others scare them so they would take off the pics..i have no interest to hack into their comp but i really want these two sites deleted....myspace is not helping becuase their tech support is horrible and its been a week....so i just want these profiles down asap cuz my friend is getting really ticked and annoyed......if you guys can help it'd be awesome....:)

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

MajorGeeks doesnt support hacking in anyway whatsoever, the only way you gonna get those sites down is by continuing to email Myspace, since they have a ton of poeple on there they must get thousands of emails a day, its all about waiting. But other than that, we cant help you no further.

7. Queenz™

Queenz™ Private E-2

thank you tho.....for your cooperation :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds