Hi I`m new!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cultofaphelion, Sep 29, 2009.

1. cultofaphelion

cultofaphelion Private E-2

Hey people, I am here because I have contracted some nasty malware, I have posted my problem in the Malware Removal thread hoping someone can help!!

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome and you've posted in the right place. Just some things to keep in mind. The malware fighters are the best here and they are only a few select that also have lives and jobs outside of MG's So be patient and don't bump (double post)it will only cause for more delay on getting you help.The fighters work from the oldest post first.( and there is no line cuttingLOL) Seriously they will get you back on the road to recovery, in the mean time have a look around and don't hesitate to ask questions. Come join us in the off topic forums http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54 for some enlightenment. You never know you may get enlighten:-D Enjoy

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    With our Malware staff, your infection doesn't have a chance.

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and a warm welcome to the forums :)

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG cultofaphelion:wave You have come to the right place ;)

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

7. cultofaphelion

cultofaphelion Private E-2

Thanks for the welcomes guys, I`m a relative newbie when it comes to security so hopefully I`ll learn a bit here as well!!

8. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Plenty here to learn from.Read and study to your hearts content.
    Questions? Ask.
    Just remember.You cannot respond in the Malware forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds