Hi, I offer my services to all for hardware, software and desktop security problems.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MasterFull, Jul 31, 2007.

1. MasterFull

MasterFull Private E-2

Hi to all, I am pretty new to these forums, I have been surfing the net for about 15 years, I remember bulletin boards, and that probably shows my age a little. Computers have been my thing since wrecking my back about 18 years ago, so I have learnt a lot about PC's hardware etc, and have been fixing machines, building them etc so much my daughter thought everybody new what we did about computers, and she was the geek at her school all her student life. Computers can drive you nuts, but they can save your sanity and offer whole new realms to get lost in, whatever you would like to do, a computer can do it for you.

If you need help keeping your sanity when you get computer dramas, this is the right sort of place to get help. I have had a look around from time to time, and it is great to see people offering the right advice, as there is a hell of a lot of EGG-SPURTS out there and not enough experts! If I can help anyone with straight talk, easy for beginners to understand, then sing out.

2. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

Re: Hi, I offer my services to all for hardware, software and desktop security proble

Welcome to MajorGeeks :major

3. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

Re: Hi, I offer my services to all for hardware, software and desktop security proble

Welcome!!

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Get to work! :D

We only have a couple of stipulations here. First, advice must be accurate and pertinent. Otherwise it gets deleted or corrected. Its nothing personal. Second, the malware forum is off limits for tech support. Welcome to Majorgeeks :)

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hello MasterFull, nice of you to offer up your knowledge, I'm sure you could help many of us and yes, this is a good site, hey you can't go wrong with 5 MVPs on board, now can you!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds