Hi! I really need to contact chaslang but I don't have the pm right yet

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ahmet476, Apr 22, 2009.

1. ahmet476

ahmet476 Private E-2

Hi! I really need to contact chaslang. I may be in trouble. :(I'm afraid and ashamed of what I did. Please show me a way. I read in the rules that I need to reach 50 post count in order to send pm, but I can't now and it's urgent and he'd turned off his "send email" button. Btw, it's not about malware or support.

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

OK, I will PM him and point him towards this post for ya :)

3. ahmet476

ahmet476 Private E-2

Ok, thanks for your interest.

Also, I believe I shouldn't post it here. So, it will be better if you contact me via email chaslang. Or you can give me pm right temporarily. I'll turn on my email option now.

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

No don't post it here, if it's something personal then you shouldn't have to. I sent Chaslang a PM but he won't be in just yet. I cannot personally give you any temporary rights to PM or email as I am not a forum mod/administrator.

Just wait and see what happens, I'll let you know anyway!

Kes

5. ahmet476

ahmet476 Private E-2

Thanks.

6. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

????

You can send email to me via chaslang at majorgeeks.com (just use the correct syntax using @ instead of the word at).

7. ahmet476

ahmet476 Private E-2

Have you gotten my email? I'd sent it to chaslang {at} majorgeeks.com just like you told.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
  8. ahmet476

ahmet476 Private E-2

So, will you reply?

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

HI

Without being rude, you will have to appreciate that Chaslang is a very busy man, not only does he have a full time job, a family to look after, he also spends countless hours of his own freetime helping others on the forum who have been infected with malware and as such gets many PMs and Emails to get through, no doubt he will get to your email and question as soon as he can.

Just give him a little time to catch up :)

10. ahmet476

ahmet476 Private E-2

Ok, I'm doing my best in the department of patience. Btw, English is not my mothertongue. If I can't convey the message politely enough you shall warn me. Thanks. Also, I didn't know about him that much.

11. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Ahmet

I pinged Chas and you should have a reply in your inbox

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds