hi im a newbie and i need some help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by chillywilly1984, May 25, 2007.

1. chillywilly1984

chillywilly1984 Private E-2

my friend and i play a game on the internet and she seems to have picked up a hacker.. we got told to change her ip but i dont know how ... it is a cable based isp. and she is behind a router and a modem. please help... im really lost at what to tell her to do

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Hello and Welcome to MG's

Please explain why she thinks she has been hacked, what is happening to make her think so. In as much detail as possible.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's.

4. studiot

studiot MajorGeek

Hello chillywilly, welcome to Major Geeks.

Please post your query in the software forum, answering CAT's questions and giving some details of the affected pc and operating system.

:cool

Studio T

5. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hello and Welcome to MGs :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds