Hi, i'm dan and i need your help!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dant17, Mar 17, 2009.

1. dant17

dant17 Private E-2

I posted in the malware forum yesterday and am awaiting assistance on my problem, computer seems to be running fine now but would like to know if it's totally fixed. I now know that my computer did have (it may still, i don't know) vundo and was also detecting MS Juan and virtumonde, to my understanding these are all the same virus differently named.
    So just thought i'd say hi guys.

P.S. and just a quick question : How long does it usually take to for a malware expert to reply to problems on here?

Thanks
    Dan

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Iam new guy. But they usually post something about... they get to your topic as soon as possible. They go in an orderly manner.. they also go I believe what is more important (serious wise). Not all exsperts are online at the time that we are. And no need to bump it only hurts you.. But just wait and it will happen.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome.:)

They are very busy in there and only have a few malware helpers (very good ones). It can take a few days.

Do not for any reason bump (post in your thread). They take the oldest threads first.

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard Dan. Laura said it all, they are always very busy in there, unfortunately. Just be patient but it sounds like you're clean.

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings :wave welcome to the forums!

(I've been at the dentists today..that's my excuse LOL)

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds