Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Wooden Frog, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Wooden Frog

Wooden Frog Private E-2

I joined to ask a question about some new hardware I ordered. It's been quite a while since I built a computer, and I figured I'd better join so I can do some searching and ask questions.

I've been using this forum for a long time for researching whenever I have had a computer problem. I've found lots of valuable information here.

I'll be doing a bunch more reading on my upcoming build (actually an upgrade of a new motherboard and processor).

I'm sure I'll be asking more questions if that's OK with you folks.

2. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

NO! NO MORE QUESTIONS! IT'S NOT OK WITH ME ;)
    haha im just kidding. =]
    We're all a friendly, joking bunch in the welcome center and lounge, but very serious in the support forums ;)
    Welcome!

3. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day Wooden Frog and welcome to Major Geeks from down under. i am fairly sure that what ever your questions maybe there will be someone here who can provide you with the answer you require.;):)

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Wooden Frog:wave Glad to have you, and you just ask away! You can post in any of the threads, except Malware, unless you suspect you have malware rolleyes Otherwise, have a ball in the rest of them.. Someone is always willing to help ;) Have a look around, and enjoy:p

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Wooden Frog :waveask as many questions as you like just done croak on too much ! Croak on, do you get it :-D no ! ok then :-o !

6. Wooden Frog

Wooden Frog Private E-2

Thanks for the kind welcome guys. :)

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forums :wave

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds