Hi I'm New to Major Geeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dannyriders, Jul 3, 2009.

1. dannyriders

dannyriders Private E-2

Hi all
    Found the site when looking for a cure to my constant internet cut offs after a few seconds with yzsxxx5.exe and e8w3d52b3.exe error messages. Found a question with the same problem but no answeres as yet, so I'm loosing hope:(. Hope someone out there helps. Seems like a useful sight tho.
    Danny.

2. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome. Follow thru the Read and Run me first procedures which Rustyjack linked you to.

A very warm welcome to the forums :)

4. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome!! Tons of brilliant puter peeps here :) They will help you fix your problems....:)

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hiya, danny. Welcome to MGs, malware's biggest nightmare. :wave
    There's more than just PC fixing thingies here, too. Hang around and have a look about when you are sorted and join in on the forums. Lots to do, lots to learn.

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome!:wave very great community of helpers, best imo:wine

8. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG dannyriders :wave You will not be looking any further from here! Everything you need is right here! ;) We are happy to have ya join in with us! ;)

9. dannyriders

dannyriders Private E-2

Thanks all you guys Tried http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 but was not happy when I came to the CClean down section. 1. Its not a simple straight forward download page, many redirects to ads, My screen started jerking. Please just keep it plain and simple by hyperlinking the CClean to the actual tool to be downloded. It just became a multiple search page and some could'nt open. Can someone please make me smile again.

10. Kestrel13!

Good morning :)

CCleaner Slim

It's pretty straight forward... just bee line for one of these 2 download spots which are clearly marked as shown below:

ccleaner.PNG

:)

11. Tracey22

Tracey22 Private E-2

Hiya all. just emailled you i think but then found out about this bit. not having a good day.

got a prob downloading avg 8.5 free -

12. Kestrel13!

Hi Tracey22... please post about your problem here in Software as this is just the welcome center. But a very warm welcome to majorgeeks :)

13. nastapuk

nastapuk Private E-2

Hi, I would like to post to Malware Forum, but they say that I do not have privileges. Can anybody explain?

14. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

@nastapuk ....First, welcome to MG's

It is considered impolite to hijack someone elses thread. If you have a question, please start your own.

You can not post in the malware forum unless you are having a malware issue. Only authorized malware fighters can post in that forum. This keeps the OP from having various people make suggestions that may not be what they need to do.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds