Hi ItsWendy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ItsWendy, May 24, 2015.

1. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

You folks used to see me here a lot. After a name and gender change I'm back.

I'm not quite in the closet, but I don't feel there is any sense announcing who you new me as unless you ask. I don't mind questions, but there are a lot of people who are very uptight about transgenderism. You might say I am a new girl, in every sense.

I have decided to become a pacifist activist. I am not in anyones face, but am always willing to talk. This is the best way to fight discrimination and hostility IMO.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Re: Hello to All! Been away for a while (COMPUABLE)

Hey ItsWendy

No matter who you used to be, if you felt like a change as it was not for you, then fine, NO ONE should or will on this forum judge you, we will take you on your past and present merits.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  3. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Thank you for moving my threads. The way my PM moved I wondered if it fell into the bit bucket.

4. DavidGP

Ah you know me and if I get to it it will be done, ok may take me a few coffees in the morning to get a wriggle on but I will do it, also my PM to you is actionable if you want?

5. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

It's good to be back.

6. DavidGP

All done I think and good you are back my friend.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds