Hi long story and a little help please

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Wolf_GFA, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Wolf_GFA

Wolf_GFA Private E-2

Hi Everyone,

I Had a problem with installing my nvidia drivers and lost my keyboard and mouse. So I did a windows repair and fixed my keyboard and mouse problem. All my programs still there and work fine. Had to update windows back to sp3 and ie7. The only thing that is got me stumped is that my network connections page is blank....:confused
    I can access the internet fine play games online teamspeak ect. and in my device manager in my network adapter i see 1394 net adapter and nvidia net 1 , 2. There now seems to be wan miniport (ip) and there is two of them and I don't remeber them being there this and they want drivers? I just built this computer a month ago. Sorry about the spelling.

nvidia 790i ultra motherboard
    dual core e6850
    ocz 2 gig
    nvidia gtx 280

Thanks for any help
    Wolf_GFA :major

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums :wave

For hardware related problems, please post in the hardware section found here Hardware

For any software issues ... software

We also have a networking forum, visit the main index page for all sections.
    Good luck,
    Kes

3. Wolf_GFA

Wolf_GFA Private E-2

OK Thanks, Know should I post is in the networking forum?:-D

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

I don't know, that's why I suggested a few forums as you seem to have a mix of problems there :-D it's a toss up between networking and hardware for me

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks! :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds