Hi my name is..

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by neenj61, Aug 10, 2013.

1. neenj61

neenj61 Private E-2

Ain't going to use my real name but couldn't think of any other title for this little intro.I find this site very interesting. Don't know what to say about myself at the moment so I'll just type in the word nervous! The tutorial was great on where to place your thread as in Software,Networking,Browsers, etc. I want em all!! Oh and Photoshop was a pleasant surprise. This site is like download Heaven baby! Anyway, ya'll can call me neen if ya like. I'm a country girl, love Harleys, dancing, cooking and my biker boots. I'm here probably for the same reason everybody else is: to download stuff, make some friends, learn about my new Windows 8 PC and so far it ain't been a good time. Since I'm used to Windows 7 until she shut down one day and died, hence Windows 8. I so feel special..NOT! That was my attempt at humor. OK I'll wrap it up now..I want to secure my PC, download until I can't see, learn everything I can until I fall back into my bed totally satisfied. Thank you for letting me babble. True Blood's on so I'll say bye for now.:wave

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi WOW

Welcome to the forum here at Majorgeeks!

SO hello Neen....

You are at the right place to learn about computing in general and Windows 8, for my sins I was on the Windows 8 beta test team so I do know it fairly well, as its a great Windows version in the whole, some bits not so good but they will be addressed in the Windows 8.1 update later this year.

Our downloads are all checked for malware and are safe to download, so we have your back there.

To secure your PC then read this from our resident malware removal expert Chaslang HERE advise works well for any Windows versions, I run Windows 8 on all my PCs and Surface tablet.

Holeycrap...... trueblood you a vampire!!

3. robag50

robag50 Private E-2

robag50 ..............Thank You for letting me join!!!

4. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

Welcome to a wealth of information known as Major Geeks Neenj

5. neenj61

neenj61 Private E-2

Thanks for making me feel welcome. So how do you make friends around here? Sent out friend requests and got none back. I promise you'll love me once you get to know me. I don't bite.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds