HI, new here, wondering which subforum should i post this in

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by UWjoe, Jan 22, 2011.

1. UWjoe

UWjoe Private E-2

new to these forums and i was directed here after failing to find an answer to a kind of worrisome Q and im wondering which subforum i should be posting it in

Thanks in advance for any help
    Joe

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

If you are worried that you've been hit by a virus, the best thing to do is to follow the Read & Run Me guide from the MajorGeeks Malware forum. If you follow all the steps it takes you through, and then post your logs as requested, the MG malware fighters will be able to tell you if your computer is clear or not. They're better at virus removal than any paid "expertise" you could find, and if they say your computer is clear of malware, you can trust that it is.

3. UWjoe

UWjoe Private E-2

i largely just dont understand how its possible so im kinda paranoid, but ill go through the malware steps as advised

TY
    Joe

4. Burrell

Burrell MajorGeek

Yeah i'd do as Mimsy says and run that Guide down to the T.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds