Hi- newbie here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by angel451, Nov 3, 2006.

1. angel451

angel451 Private E-2

Hello,
    I'm new here and I feel this forum will be my best bet.. People seem to know MUCH more than I do, when it comes to computers :) ... I can be such a dork at times and do things that I think will help, but it does everything BUT that!

Hopefully, you will be able to help me out!
    Thanks
    Angel

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hello Angel :)

Hey we all got to start somewhere with knowing about computers and stuff, so remember the only silly question is the one not asked, so even if you feel its a simple question to you it may not be so ask away and here at Majorgeeks we do not make fun of peoples knowledge levels and call them noobies liek some forums do, we are just here to help and can pitch the answer at the level you need, just say if you need the answer to any question in simple terms or step by step.

Just pick the right forum topic for your question and one of the many members here will most likely know the answer.

again welcome and post join in, the relaxing chairs and the odd beer are in the lounge, where we all just goof off from the serious topics of hardware and software etc ;)

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Halos and angels.....WOW...this thread is far too good for us mere sinners ;)

Welcome to MajorGeeks, Angel...nice to meet you :D

4. mgpower0

mgpower0 Corporal

Hi Angel, welcome to MG's, noticed your post in malware, at the top of the malware section there is a sticky called read and run me first. This will give you a step by step guide to what you should do and hopefully will get rid of you problems, if not then post the logs requested in the malware forum.

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

6. angel451

angel451 Private E-2

Aww you guys sound fantastick! I'm glad to hear you don't make fun of people's knowledge levels. I mean, I am the first to laugh at myself, when I look back and think: "How in hell did I manage to screw up the computer, yet again!??":D Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!:)

Angel

7. minimus

minimus Private E-2

Hi all.
    I was about to make my intro thread when I fell onto this one!
    I decided to join in here coz its pretty much what I was going to say! I can deal with the pc okay I guess but there are times when I feel like a total ignorant fool amd feel really like smashing the pc!

Its very encouraging to find forums where you know you wont be made the laughing stock for some silly question you asked!
    Already makes me feel much better :)

Sorry for hijacking this thread!!!!:eek:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
  8. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

Hi to you both, angel and minimus, and welcome to the forum!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds