Hi people

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Rustybumber59, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Rustybumber59

Rustybumber59 Private E-2

Hi I'm Rusty and I am a newbie. :cool I've been learning about computers for some time now but I don't know enough how to fix things a lot of things when they go wrong. My brother-in-law (who knows a heck of a lot) built my computer and after explaining my problem to him he suggested I come in here. That's why I'm here. I hope you can give me some help and if by chance there is something that I can help someone with, I'll be sure to chime right in.

Please find my post when you get a chance and see what's up.

Thanks for reading
    Rusty

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Hey there Rusty and welcome to the best forums around :wave
    You have a smart and good brother-in-law as he sent you to the right place.;) They'll get you set right in hardware. In the mean time, look around the forum and don't be afraid to ask questions as well as answer them except in malware. That's handled by the pros and they are good at what they do:strong.There's lots to see and do here. So cruise and jump:hyper in anytime. Hope you stay a while. Enjoy!

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome :wave

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hi, Rusty :wave Happy to see you could call in and take the time to offer to help others less well off in the computer trouble shooting department. God knows, I'm one of them. But I am learning as I go and know a damn sight more than I did six months ago. Thanks to people like you and others at MajorGeeks, who unselfishly give of their time and knowledge. :clap

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome Rusty :wave You have come to the right place, that is for sure! You have ??? this is the place to get answers;) glad to have ya!

7. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to the best darn forum around!! Lots to read and believe me....you will learn!! So, enjoy and get to know us....we are great!! :-D

8. Rustybumber59

Rustybumber59 Private E-2

Wow! what a nice welcome. Thank you.

I hope you all find my post in the Hardware section. In there I'm trying to explain about a capure driver not responding. :confused

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds