Hi, thanks for everything you do!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by JustKate, Dec 10, 2009.

1. JustKate

JustKate Private E-2

Hi, just want to thank all you nice people who give your great advice. I've been here before, a couple of years ago, and everyone was wonderful to help me. Now I have found myself in yet another hot mess. I've done read and run me first, and windows XP cleaning procedures, run the required tools, and taken the next steps toward managing your bladder contr .. oh wait, that's a different paper. :-D

So I'll go get my post on and hopefully, someone will be able to help me.

Again, thanks to all of you who help us wannabe's!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, JustKate:wave Sounds like you are heading to Malwware? You will be in good hands there, we have the BEST Malware Fighters around.. Just take your time, and follow what they tell you to do. Each machine is unique in itself.. Glad to have you!;) They will get you sorted out, for sure.:)

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forums! :wave

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :wave

5. Engineer

Engineer Guest

Welcome to MG..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds