hi there!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by minitrkn420, Apr 22, 2008.

1. minitrkn420

minitrkn420 Private E-2

hello every 1 :wave. thanks for having me here. I was recommended by a friend to come here to exchange knowledge about pc info. Im currently suffering a pc problem that i belive is a pc highjacker. I downloaded the TM hijackthis but im un sure about what to fix and what not to. sorry to be postin problems on the first post, but perhaps thats what draws people into the fourm world. advice, help, fun and friends :p

thanks for havin me in here and i hope my to meet many people along the way :dancer

-mini

2. minitrkn420

minitrkn420 Private E-2

how would i go about posting a log file or the info needed to analize my stuff?

thanks

-mini

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

If you follow Kestrel's guidance the Malware removal experts will get you sorted as soon as possible

Good luck :)

5. minitrkn420

minitrkn420 Private E-2

thanks alot guys/gals. ill get to working on that and post it in the correct section once ready.

btw, shane i like ur kitty avatar hehehe.

-mini

6. wahla

wahla Private E-2

is anyone there for me to ask a question?

7. minitrkn420

minitrkn420 Private E-2

hey bud. just make a new thread under the new members section

-mini

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds